Tuesday, January 11, 2011

POW!!!!!


I like this Chick: 
Persian designer Melody Ehsani

 
 
             I design to inspire. I design to serve. I design because I was created to do so.”

For those of you who are not familiar with her story …its quite simple. She pretty much “opted out” of the traditional lifestyle that her Persian family wanted for her. Instead of honoring their wishes of her becoming a lawyer she followed her heart and became a designer. Though she did not receive their support, she never let that stop her.  

You have more than likely seen her design creations on people like Keri Hilson, A. Keys, Rhianna, C. Breezy, Diggy Simmons, Erykah Badu....and so on

**This just goes to show, that no matter if its family or not….other peoples opinion for YOUR life should not deter you from following your dreams. 

I've been following Melody for a little while now and I'm always amazed at her creativity and her sense of style.

Check out some of the things I like  from her collection:
www.melodyehsani.com
Armo- Dillo Ring w/ Crystals $45


Chainbow Earrings $60

Butterfly Swarovski Earrings $120

"I'm Fly" Bracelet $48      







Kaleido Necklace $115

No comments:

Post a Comment