Sunday, August 28, 2011

In My Opinion....

Both, the 70's and the 80's, has influenced the fashion world more than any of the other decades. I love everything about the 70's and the 80's. The colors, the fit, and the style. But, what I love more than anything about the 80's besides jelly shoes, is Madonna. She is one of my best friends (in my head) lol..Since I was child I have always admired her for her seemingly care-free spirit and of course her sense of style. I still believe she is one the best artist to ever grace the music industry, and she will always be known for being a trendsetter/fashion icon. I was listening to her cd the other day and said I had to do a post about her.......  Two of my most favorite songs to this day are "Holiday", and "Get into the Groove". Both are just Feel Good Songs...So, I posted the old school videos, in hopes that it makes you all feel what I feel - GOOD! Check out the clothes, hair, and those dance moves...laughing out loud.. I Love it!!

*A comment was posted on  youtube under the Holiday video that "this is Aerobic"..I'm crying laughing out loud because I concur...So, guess who is about to learn these steps? ME! Don't judge me.



Chorus: "If we took a holiday
Took some time to celebrate
Just one day out of life
It would be, it would be so nice"



Bridge: "Only when I'm dancing can I feel this free
At night I lock the doors, where no one else can see
I'm tired of dancing here all by myself
Tonight I wanna dance with someone else"

No comments:

Post a Comment